At Somerville Chiropractic we take a holistic approach when determining the cause of illness and the health of an individual.
Relieving symptoms or improving your current health status!
Our Naturopaths are experienced and use modern science along with traditional knowledge to not only find out what is causing your current level of health but also to improve your health to a level it should be. When you see a Naturopath it can be for a specific symptom or a chronic condition that has developed over years. It is a safe, effective and natural way to treat both adults and children. Lets face it, who likes giving their kids medications for symptoms that can be helped through natural means?
Our Naturopaths are highly trained and use many different modalities to provide the best results for our patients, such as : iridology, herbal medicine, homeopathy, supplementation, nutritional and dietary advice as well as lifestyle education.
So what are the symptoms and conditions that Naturopaths can help?
- Weight Management
- Menopause and Peri Menopause symptom management and support
- Allergy Testing and Food Intolerance
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Digestive health issues
- Dietary Management – Gluten free, Diary free, Fructose Free, FODMAPS, GAPS
- Pre-conception care and Pregnancy
- IVF support
- Children’s Health – repeat ear infections, boosting immunity, clearing mucus, treatment of coughs and sore throats, asthma, eczema, digestive problems, children’s nutrition (including fussy eaters)
- Attention Deficit, Behavioural and learning difficulties, Autism spectrum disorders
- Enhancing immunity and preventing recurrent infections
- Menstrual pain, PMT, Irregular periods
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Management of Stress, Anxiety and Mild Depression
- Integrated Cancer Care and Cancer Prevention Plans
- Cognitive Enhancement for Year 12 students and people having “senior moments!”
- Cholesterol and Blood Pressure issues
- Sleep Enhancement, Energy and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Sports Medicine and Athletic performance
- And much more…